The Essentials Build is now live! This brings the game up to date with the Switch version, plus a few extras. It's mostly quality of life stuff, but I've also made it a bit easier to access some content as well (super secret level, ending cut scene).
- add loading screens in many places
- remove fugly "Gamepad recommended" screen
- change "Buy" key to E for keyboard/mouse, add dedicated icon
- always show Space secret exit
- always show ending (even if not starting from first level)
- add Cosmocat splash screen
- add support for D-pad movement/aiming (note: the game was designed for precise aiming with analog stick, so there are many places you'll want to use this instead)
- improved HUD
- add Discord link to pause menu
- drop 32-bit Windows support
If you don't currently own the game and are interested in checking it out, I've got a few keys up for grabs via the Cosmocat Discord--just drop me a line in the #operation-hardcore channel.
Get Operation Hardcore
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.