A downloadable game for Windows
TOXICANT (formerly Undermine) offers a sinister twist on the survival horror genre, featuring randomized levels and roguelike elements.
- Traverse a series of increasingly difficult randomized levels, upgrading your stats and gear along the way
- Use items like compasses, maps, beacons, and the MonPro 2000 to aid you in navigating the depths of the mines
- Collect miner's notes and secret documents to learn the story of a conspiracy gone horribly wrong
- Sample an assortment of nourishment and libations in your quest to survive: expired canned food, toxic mushrooms, rancid wine, and more!
- Salvage old mining equipment and use it as a weapon, or a shield (Can't find any? How about a board with a nail in it!)
- Randomized levels
- Gamepad support
- Volumetric lighting
- Supports multiple styles of play, including pacifist
Note that TOXICANT is in early access and as such you should not expect a complete polished experience at this time (see posts below for more details on what you can expect).
Follow development on our devlog!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 CAD. You will get access to the following files:
- Build 30 release notes40 days ago
- Dev journal #1 - tutorial area, breakable walls, and... a shotgun?!51 days ago