A downloadable game for Windows
TOXICANT offers a sinister twist on the survival horror genre, featuring randomized levels and roguelike elements.
- Traverse a series of increasingly difficult randomized levels, upgrading your stats and gear along the way
- Use items like compasses, maps, beacons, and the MonPro 2000 to help you navigate the depths of the mines
- Collect miners' notes and secret documents to learn the story of a conspiracy gone horribly wrong
- Sample an assortment of nourishment and libations in your quest to survive: expired canned food, toxic mushrooms, rancid wine, and more!
- Salvage old mining equipment and use it as a weapon, or a shield! (Can't find any? How about a board with a nail in it!)
- Randomized levels
- Gamepad support
- Volumetric lighting
- Supports multiple styles of play, including pacifist
Note that TOXICANT is in early access and as such you should not expect a complete polished experience at this time (see posts below for more details on what you can expect).
Follow development on our devlog!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Build 54 release notes4 days ago
- Build 53 release notes31 days ago
- End Game Update now available!46 days ago
- Build 52 release notes47 days ago
- Build 51 release notes55 days ago
- Build 50 release notes65 days ago
- Overachiever Update now available!94 days ago
- Build 49 release notes95 days ago