Overachiever Update now available!
Another month, another major update!
A new area has been added that replaces the fourth level: a sprawling industrial complex set in a chasm. This will serve as the basis for the final challenge and multiple endings, coming in next month's End Game Update.
The player's punch attack has been replaced with a knife swipe attack. Although it does the same amount of damage, it can now be used to break crates as well:
Everything that previously did toxic damage now fills a gauge instead of hurting the player. When the gauge is full, you're dead! ☠
- Add the first batch of Steam achievements (5 to start with)
- Adjust mutant miner HP (varied by type)
- Add new mutant miner behaviour (deaf)
- Mutant miners now pursue player more aggressively
- Various texture and material improvements
- Increase the prevalence of pickaxes
- Disable collision with broken wall pieces
- Add explosion force to breakable wall pieces if hit with drill
- Improve tabbed UI for settings and controls
- Increase fall damage, add dedicated SFX and screenshake
Next month's update will add additional achievements, multiple endings, and some long-overdue quality of life stuff (key bindings, sound settings). And then it's time to start thing about the full release! 😲
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.