Infector is a tabletop inspired roguelike, and my submission for 7DRL. Featuring music from The Ambient Music Pack.
- Roll to determine action points (click dice or press space bar). Action points are used to move, attack and buy survivor cards.
- Click a player meeple and then a hex tile to move.
- Click a player and enemy meeple (on the same tile) to attack; attack power is determine via rolling.
- Some hex tiles have special attributes:
- Toxic ooze: ends player turn / mutates enemies (attack power +2)
- Survivor camp: ends enemy turn / increases survivor attack power by 2 while occupying
- Shop: purchase survivor card (1 AP); shops can't be used if occupied by an enemy meeple
- Survivor cards must be played before attacking (click to "commit").
- Needs to be played at or near 16:9
- Game orientation is incorrect on iPad (amd/or Safari?), likely a Unity bug
- It's too hard... or is it? 🤔
- Additional types of survivor cards, like increasing action points, spawning more survivors, etc.
- More hex types
- Bigger maps
- Proper UI, more animations, particles, SFX, etc.
- Spawning random survivor and infected
- (maybe) Survivor "turning" mechanic (i.e. survivors become infected X turns after being attacked, with some ability to revive prior to turning)
- (super speculative) A multi-player tabletop version?!
Join the Cosmocat Discord to share your thoughts!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.